Saturday, February 21, 2009

another ramblings of life...

as usual hectic weekend for me but not complaining here... I am grateful for what life has brought for me...

3 wonderful daughters...

Jade : Mommy can I follow you to KL?
Me : If you behaved you can follow
Crystal : how 'bout me ?
Me: You too, if you behaved you can follow me..
Edel : I behaved all the time, I'm sure you'll let me follow, right Mommy ?
Me: ??

They overhead my conversation with Sly about me going for a week course in KL... Apalagi my 3 puteri pun want to tag-along. They have been to KL last year tagging along with me for a week ...

On the other note, I am so frustrated with our contractor's workmanship of our house buildings...
The gutter and the side roof of our newly built house gave way this afternoon after a short downpour... hubby immediately placed a call but no answer, silaka punya contractor!!!! Janji manis only and when come for payment punya pasal tengah malam pun sanggup come to our rented apartment to get money... now, tida peduli suda... silaka... there is a 6 months betterment period in which he should adhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment