Tuesday, February 10, 2009

today....

I felt blessed today...

simply because ...

what my hubby done for me in the past... it is a huge debt that I think I will not be able to pay...

I have been admitted thrice in the hospital, first when I have my c-section for my firstborn daughter, Edel... 2nd admission when I have my tonsilectomy at SMC and then the last time when I had my twins... the experience is so overwhelming... but my husband is always by my side...

Today....

My hubby underwent an operation of the wrist... and it is my turn to look after him... I try to pretend that I am coping well ...

Seeing him on his hospital bed, I now appreciate the sacrificies he made (not that I never did) but I felt I love him more... and want to love him more...

I cannot bear to imagine to live without him...

On the funny side...
this happened when hubby was wheeled out from the operation room ...
Jade asked Dr Charan (in her exact words) "Dr, is my papa dead ?"
I was speechless ....
and dr Charan answered..."don't say that!!! your Papa is not dead he is just sleeping !!.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment