Thursday, March 19, 2009

funky friday... or freaky friday...

I am not sure what is today...

I used to love Friday... it is the last of my working day.. Yay! the feeling of anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 5pm... It's Freedom on the way, lurking by the mins...

I survived another quarrel (hmm.. life) but this time it hit me hard... where are those lovey dovey feelings ... I wonder it has gone astray...

and all I can feel now is hatred ... not a single traits of love...

I don't know how to begin my phrase but yes, I understand now...
why couples stop talking to each other...
Forgive and Forget ??? it doesn't work for me anymore...
I am hurt with what he said to me...
the look of his face
his sarcastic remark leave a deep scars in my heart...


BUT, life goes on.... for the sake of my 3 angels....

No comments:

Post a Comment