Thursday, April 16, 2009

being me ..

I alighted from the lift going to my office this morning when suddenly from the other elevator, out came 2 women, the first women look at me and quickly make some remark to her friend who also turned her head to look at me! I don't give a damn... But, suddenly the 2nd bitch make a hand gesture telling her friend that indicate a 'Fat' person with both her hand lifted making a gesture of someone being very 'big' and both giggle like nobodys business... I was so angry with the gesture I sprang out loud a word "CHEH!!!" both turned their head and rushed to their office which is next to my office, I almost chased them and wanted to confront them... they think they are perfect with their figure....

Why the world cannot accept people that is FAT...

Gluton was put as 1 of the 7 sins but yet what about people who are comfortable of being Glutonny ???

I can lose weight anytime I want but I like being me and I am not afraid of it... I am not ashamed of it but I don't like being laugh at...

From young, I was being called as si Gumuk... but I don't care, this is my size, my character, this is me... so what ???

I am so frustrated but yet I am blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment