Friday, June 19, 2009

Away from Home!!!!

I have been away for 8 days now...

First to Penang, I have to attend a Conference in Batu Feringghi, Penang and it was quite marvellous as I got to listen to a number of papers presented by famous speaker from around the world.  On the first day, it was indeed a packed day with a corporate dinner after the 1st day session.  It was quite love I must say, the dinner was done at the Garden infront of Batu Feringghi Beach with a Warung Style where they set up about 7 stalls of local food like Penang Char Kway teow, Penang Laksa, Pasembor, Satay, Hokkien Mee, ABC stall, Roti Jala and yummy Otak-Otak... it was nice and quite an eye opening for me!

On the 2nd day, it was a full packed conference talking about going green and digital... hmm bored separuh mati!!

We boarded the public transport to KL from Sungai Nibong, wah, what a pleasant experience, for the first time I crossed the sea from the mainland to Georgetown... the longest bridge bah... so syok and what a sight!!!

Hehe and i was mistakenly by 3 people who thought I am a Filipino...

Now, am in PJ for the next 8 days catching up on Trainings, meetings and etc...

Edel cried a lot and even wore my baju to sleep but the twins syok pula.... hmm :)

2 comments:

  1. hi shern! oh my goodness... but you have another 8 days to go?! way to go... bet the homecoming will be very very sweet later ;) especially with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trixie... yupe I am counting days to go home!!! It will be sweet reunion... I am smiling already as it is now 5 days to go...

    ReplyDelete