Tuesday, June 2, 2009

back to work...

I'll be posting some pics later about our Kaamatan weekend..

At last, we have managed to sneaked out from Kepayan all the way to Keningau, we spent 2 days and 1 nite camping out at my sis-in law's lawn in Keningau. It was the first camping trip I've had after 15years... and the first for Edel, Jade & Crystal.

They were so excited with it... but, during the nite, they all complaining about not bringing a thick mattress... and yabba dabba more grouses than ever...

But, luckily they slept thru the nite in the camp as my nephew would not even enter his tent... his parents was really frustrated as they actually when to source for the tent in Keningau and have to spent about rm77 just for a simple unbranded tent...

On the other note, I attended my first cousin wedding at Putera Hall in Bukit Padang, it was such a lovely ocassion and I can forsee their happiness... I also managed to see my dearest cousin Winnie who I have not seen for years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment