Thursday, April 22, 2010

My new chapter of life (Resolution)

Well, Finally, I am committed to write down a few things which will be my ultimate objective from now on :

My NEW objective : Living a Satisfying, Meaningful life : First Family, Spiritual and Recreation

I aim to work to live and not live to work, balancing work with rest and leisure will help me to take care the needs of my family. This will not be easy as there will be bills to pay but I can do the following :

Convert the small plot of land to :
1) Fish Pond
2) Rearing Organic Chicken
3) Planting of Organic Vege, Fruits, Herbs etc

11 years of working have rob most of my energy and my kids get bits that left so I'm determine to CHANGE this. Live SIMPLE, balanced life, the whole family thrives!

I trust GOD and No reason for FEAR

1 comment:

  1. yeah, shern! GBU... have a song in your heart whenever you feel like quitting on this track in the coming months... i know that by year's end, you'll be in a different place, even if it's small changes you see and feel...

    ReplyDelete