Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Binius Ho Family Reunion

My husband's mom family side will be having their third family reunion this coming Saturday 15th May 2010 in conjunction with Kaamatan month.

The first reunion was held in my MIL house 7 years ago. Exactly a week, after delivering Edel. It was during CNY celebration and the theme colors is RED...

The 2nd family reunion held at my MIL elder brother residence, in which each family (5 families, namely Tahing, Tahee, Linghee, Umis(my family) and Jinggusi wore their own theme color. Our family choose Green for the ocassion.

This year they have a different way of celebrating the reunion. Prior to the event, sport competition i.e. football, tug of war, badminton etc.

There will be cooking competition as well, but not sure who/what dishes as I am not involved in any of the activities. I am too lazy and am not good in mingling with relatives especially hubby's side. Don't know why ?

And I need a booster to lift up my spirit for this event, I am not excited at all. My mom called the other day asking if we can go home this weekend to visit my old and ailing grandma but alas, I cannot give any excuses of not coming to this well planned family day which has been the talks since Jan??

hmmm, have to go and shop for another "Green" outfits for myself, hubby and 3 gorgeous girls ....


cheers!

2 comments:

  1. that's sooo interesting! wearing colors by family! at least, this way no one is mistaken for someone else's family member etc. hope your 'go green' outfit shopping has lifted your mood somewhat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done...hehe...is me Amos...i had created our very own family blogspot...and soon will be a website...do mind to come and view...but it just 30% completed...and also we also in facebook....come and bring others to join in...TQ www.biniusfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete