Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Hiatus...

Sorry Folks,

Has been busy with the new transition of life.

I quit my 11 years job. My life totally 360 degree turn around. I am a fulltime Mommy...

My day start as early as 6am, I started off with a light jog, after 30mins, prepare breakfast for the kids, sorting out the school bags and then ironing, last before hitting the shower, hanging the laundry to dry, and then wake the kids to freshen up by 7.30am, ready for school and leave the house by 8.30am after breakfast for school.

I enjoyed doing it without rushing to be in the office...

I got time to buy some groceries and stuff before heading back home and get Edel to do her homework for another 3 hours before sending her off for afternoon school at 1215.

Dropped her at School at 1225 and then I am all for myself until 440pm... thats life, and looking at it, I have time to ensure cleanliness, neat and cooking healthy meal which I have not been doing properly for the past 11 years...

I have more time to blog abt everyday life, my new hobby... and of course setting up a home-based income generator... which will be my next project, and I am taking time with it as STRESS has gone in my life, right now! believe me!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful news, shern! there's nothing like being in-charge of your own day-to-day life!

    ReplyDelete