Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rejection

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being rejected?

Well, I would not mind being rejected for some reason but if you are being rejected to a request that isn't supposedly to be rejected it hurts so much!

Compared to what I have done in the past which I usually just literally give in to every request, demand, instruction or just an attention to love, I never felt this much of hurts. Yes, it hurts.. simply because I felt I should be entitled to that request, it should be unconditional love. It should be above all things regardless of time, reason of just any facts at all. And these is why I can't forgive, and stop comparing me to our Almighty, no ONE not even YOU can compare HIS compassion, why keep raising up that we should be like Him and forget the fact that He is GOD the Almighty who is wondrously wonderful. NOT a SINNERS like you and me.

Do you think that you have all the knowledge and then acclaimed that you are now a SUPREMELY SINLESS person ? come on! nobody is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment