Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hmmm....

I have a big argument with hubby this morning abt (How the hell?) "Organ Donation"

Hubby : You should sign up ASAP!!!!
me : No, I am only going to sign up when I am 45!
Hubby : It will be too late...
me: What do you mean ? are you trying to say that I won't make it to 45 ?
Hubby : why can't you do it now? you should be signing up ASAP... if you are going to save somebody's life...
me: I can't do it now cos' I have a goal, I want to live longer and not think about dying cos' I want to see my daughters to grow up, they need me...
Hubby: hmmm, I still think you need to sign up now...
me: You go and don't stress me..

You see the point ?
Why should I be bother to sign up if I am not ready... I can be pledging my organ now while I'm still striving to be alive... I said I will be serious abt it when I am 45!!! God Willing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment