Sunday, May 3, 2009

our 7th Anniversary...

1) 1st May
our 7th Wedding Anniversary... wow, how time flies... together with our courtship years... we have walked side by side for almost 17 years.... I've known my Nong for 17 years ... what can i say? I am grateful that God has given him to walk with me in this life... with our three precious daughters Edel, Jade & Crystal... Can't live without them...

What we did during our anniversary :
1) Fixed our new book shelving
2) Re-arrange our Family picture
3) Re-arrange the whole living room!!!!

2) Sabbath
Me and my girls attended Sabbath... The sabbath school lesson is "Passing the Test" and the memory verse hit me hard "Reject the wrong, and, Choose the RIGHT!" Isaiah 7:15...
Daniel and his friends choose the right food and they are blessed... So, I am going to do the same for myself and also the whole of the family...

3) Sunday
After doing chores around the house, my girls and me did some gardening, I managed to transfer 6 aloe vera into their own pots....

No comments:

Post a Comment