Wednesday, May 6, 2009

today...

Well, at last, with my mighty hand I managed to re-arrange our Knowledge Centre... with the new space now, I can think of purchasing a round table for the convenience of users... and I am also thinking to place a huge cardboard for people to sign-in whenever the enter the Library like a visitor book... hehe can be incorporated as my KPIs hehehe

On the other note, my dad is in town attending a 5 days seminar on agriculture, I am very supportive of him attending such a course after retiring from teaching for the last 30 years...  Put his Green Fingers into working wonders... He loves to grow plants... and I must have inherited it from him, I too have a passion of growing plants... haha

I am busy doing the final draft of the recent study I undertook... with the help of my attentive boss, I am now penning the bits and pieces of details that I need to strengthen the docs...  Hopefully I can submit by monday *Fingers crossed!!!

Oh ya, abt yesterday incident, Edel have small accident in the car, she pricked her eyes (the pupil to be exact) with her hair pin.  She was trying to adjust her hair pin when suddenly the car jerked and she accidently prick her eyes... We are so scared that we drove directly to the QEH emergency ward...  Luckily after investigation the Dr said that the prick is only a scracth on the layer of the pupil and is not deep to cause any harm... Thank GOD!!!  Jade is having bad flu infection but I hope with the medication she will recover fast...

I am still sticking to my own diet regime.. hopefully I shed some weight off especially on the tummy area... GO Me GO Myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment