Tuesday, May 19, 2009

today...

My laptop acting up... The technical person said there is a bad sector on the HDD and need to be replaced.. So, I have to do my files back-up or else lost everything that I have stored here... priceless info

It has been two weeks since I go on my diet regime... I think I can see the result around my abdomen, altho' the bulk is still there but I am sure I have shrink to about an inch and a half... maybe it would be more visible in 4 weeks time....

I just got the news that I will be having a Librarian Conference in Penang on the 15 & 16 June 2009.  So, I have to make my bookings soon... 

I have to make arrangement for my children to stay at my mom's for about a week or so (12 days) oh no ! I will missed them terribly....

But, hey, have to make a living so Penang here I come... (Have to spent 7 days in PJ office before adjourning to Penang for the conference!) Have to find a nice pair of shoes while I'm in KL...


This is Edel and Tashnee, hiking the hill behind my parents' house in Tenghilan... I want to do it again...


My youngest sista with the amazing view from the hilltop....

2 comments:

  1. hi sherny, this is my 1st time visiting your blog (i didn't know you had one until today)...interesting read here:p

    anyways, I didn't know can hike behind your house in tenghilan...must be fun & would like to go there one of these days. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! Come visit our house in Tenghilan, it has turned into a lil' farm now as my parents are now retired from teaching!!!

    ReplyDelete