Wednesday, May 13, 2009

life development...

I have been following a strict diet for the past 7 days... self imposed dieting regime which exclude the comsumption of rice...

Morning breakfast was taken at 7am, which I have been preparing for my family of 5 for the past years.. mainly noodles or toast or cereals...

A must calcium drinks for the whole family Melko (Milk Chocolate drink) and at least a cup of noodles or cereals have to be consumated by the whole family...

I also packed lunch for the 3 munchies...

I think I've lose some weight and notice that my pants is not that tight anymore... so, I am determined to lose more kilos...

If you have known me, I have been keeping/storing a humongous amount of fat around the belly, buttock and thigh... with the height of only 158cm, I looked so dwarft with my obese weight of 3 figures...

So, ENOUGH with living in GLUTON it is time to shed the GLUTON OFF THE RACK....

I am determined to do that now at 35.... at least I am back at my 28th years old body (still heavy on the scales but acceptable)....

I will try to post some pics or visit my FB....

No comments:

Post a Comment