Monday, December 21, 2009

Fight

well, it is not wise to wash your dirty laundry in the public..

But I have been arguing a lot ...

I am tired of being in it
I wanted to stop but how ?
he said I am not listening..
I tried but you keep questioning me, how can I keep quiet ?

You said that I have done nothing compared to you
what have you done ?
can you compare with the pain of bearing child ?

You said that you are a changed man
you proclaim yourself as Mr Humble
but does it show ?

i am no super power
so I could not bear the pain anymore
every words you utter is hurting me even more
so, GET LOSE, GO, YOU ARE FREE TO GO

1 comment:

  1. poor you, shern, i can feel your pain! someone once told me that even anger is a form of pain... so you are hurting... never mind the 'washing laundry in public, dirty or not'... we all do it in one way or another... big hugs from me to you... that one moment of clarity is going to come to you, to reveal something of your situation that makes you feel better, i hope... even if it means that it may get rougher before it gets better... xoxo

    ReplyDelete